Business Check Deposit
Deposit checks to your business account for free using our Mobile Check Deposit or our Business Check Deposit service.
Save Time by Avoiding Trips to the Branch or ATM
If you’re tired of making trips to the branch or ATM to deposit your business checks, try our free Mobile Check Deposit on CCU's mobile banking app. Make easy and convenient deposits anywhere! All you need to get started is your mobile device or tablet, our free mobile banking app, and a check! Find additional tips and tricks to using Mobile Check Deposit here.
Don’t have a smartphone or tablet? You can always deposit checks easily and securely using your computer scanner and our eBranch online banking service. It allows you to use remote deposit capture technology to make deposits to your account from the convenience of your office or home.
Get Started Now:
- Endorse your checks and include “For CCU Mobile Deposit Only”
- Log into your eBranch account
- Hover over “Transfers and Deposits” in the top navigation
- Click “Check Deposit” in the drop-down menu
- Read and accept the User Agreement (first time users only)
- Follow the screens to select your scanner, enter the total deposit amount, and scan your checks
For more detailed instructions, click on the help file button (“?”) located after each step for instructional videos and additional help.
Other Helpful Tips:
- Scanners must be TWAIN compliant (most newer scanners come with this software already installed). For best results, recommended scanners include multi-purpose, small footprint, duplexing HP, Canon or Dell devices.
- While we don’t need to receive your physical checks, we recommend keeping them in a safe place for 60 days after depositing using Business Check Deposit.
- Some checks may require additional review before they are processed. If your deposit requires review and is made Monday-Friday before 4 p.m. ET, it will be reviewed by the end of the business day. If the deposit is made on Monday-Friday after 4 p.m. ET, it will be reviewed on the next business day.
- Some common reasons checks are held for review include: fields or characters on a check image that are difficult to read, missing or illegible signatures, or a duplicate check image.
Corning Credit Union does not charge a fee for using Business Check Deposit; however, charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Members must satisfy certain criteria to qualify. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply.