Checking Made Simple
Life is complicated enough. Managing your money doesn’t have to be. That’s why we created All Axcess Checking, a checking account with the needs of our younger members in mind. It’s simple, easy, and convenient to use.
Designed especially for younger members who are 16 or older. All Axcess Checking offers:
We make it easy to open an All Axcess Checking account. All you have to do is:
- Receive your statements online.
- Have at least 12 CCU Visa® credit or check card purchases posted to your account each month.
Protects your checking account from insufficient funds by automatically transferring funds from your savings account in the event of an overdraft.
Can transfer funds in two ways:
- From savings ($3 fee per item).
- From Visa® via a cash advance.
Enhanced Overdraft Protection
Works in conjunction with overdraft protection to prevent paper checks and ACH (automated clearing house) transactions from being returned for insufficient funds. Once all of the funds available under your savings account have been exhausted, we may access your Enhanced Overdraft Protection amount, up to $400 maximum, for the remainder of the funds needed to cover your checks. This will place your checking account in a negative balance.
- Available to members in good standing over the age of 18.
- Available for ACH transactions and paper checks.
- Can overdraw up to $400.
- There is a $30 charge for each item cleared using Enhanced Overdraft Protection.